Information on Healey, Yorkshire
Healey is a one street village around 3 miles from Masham in Nidderdale close to Leighton reservoir and on the road from Lofthouse. It’s around half a mile north of the River Burn, whose valley provides wide, open views from the village. There are a number of historic buildings in the village with 5 achieving Grade 2 listed building status. These include a Barn at Firs Farm that was originally a Chapel of Fountains Abbey in the 16th Century and the corn mill which was built in 1756, and is now holiday accommodation.